LVDS (Low-Voltage Differential Signaling)
Low voltage differential signal
Â $cents a 1994 National Semiconductor model that delivers low power while improving data rates has a number of other advantages:
Compatibility of low voltage power supply
2. Low noise
High noise suppression
Reliable signal transmission
Can be integrated into the system-level IC
LVDS Cable product applications
3. Appearance materials
1. Micro coaxial cable
2. Wire Cable: ordinary wire, high temperature wire
At present, the market for netbooks, home computers because of continuous price reduction factors, in the design are selected with Teflon line, advantages: lower prices, simple processing technology. Disadvantages EMI and characteristic impedance are not easy to control.
Coaxial line is generally used in high-end business notebooks, the advantages of good anti-EMI effect, characteristic impedance is more stable, high resistance
Flexible (coaxial line per meter price finishing is a piece, Teflon Line 7 times)
1. Coaxial structure
The action of each component of the coaxial line
The”Coaxial” coaxial line, as the name implies that the line is in all parts of an axis, from the cross-section of the past, is the concentric circle.
The structure of the coaxial line, from the outside to the inside, is in turn 4 parts: the outer cover, the outer conductor (shielding layer) , the insulating medium and the inner conductor. Let’s take a look at what each part does.
A. Outer covers
The outer cover, that is, the outermost layer is an insulating layer, which plays a protective role and protects the insulating layer of the wire to prevent external forces or environmental factors from damaging the cable.
Due to the electrical equipment wire and cable mostly work under moving conditions, or change the installation location, the requirements of soft installation, bending radius is small, so rubber, plastic
Material sheath is the majority of wire and cable products for electrical equipment.
B. external conductor (shield layer)
The outer conductor (shielding layer) , the outer conductor of the coaxial cable has a dual role, it is not only as a transmission loop of a wire, low-level transmission, but also has a shielding role.
Function: in order to reduce the mutual interference and external interference between circuits.
Principle: using metal shield to separate the main circuit and the circuit, so as to reduce the interference electromagnetic field.
C. insulating media
Insulating media, followed by an insulating layer of foamed material, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and fluoroplastics, the common insulating medium is polyethylene with small loss and good process performance.
D. the inner conductor
The inner conductor, the innermost copper wire, acts as a conductor and transmits high levels
2. Teflon (high temperature electronic wire)
Definition: A connector is an electrical system that provides a detachable interface between two sub-electronic systems and does not have an unacceptable effect on the operation of the system.
A connector is an electrical system because it is electrically connected by mechanical means.
• Power Applications: two methods of power transmission are commonly used: (1) dedicated to high levels of current power contact transmission (2) and parallel multilateral signal contacts.
• Signal transmission: analog signal transmission and digital signal transmission
A basic connector consists of four parts
• Contact Interface
• Contact coating
• Contact elastic components
• The plastic body of the connector
Contact interface and contact coating
• Contact Interface: A contact interface is created when a plug is inserted into a socket outlet
There are actually two different contact interfaces that must be taken into account
: the interface can be separated from the fixed interface
• Contact coating: metal coating on the surface
Function: avoid metal corrosion at the base of contact spring and optimize the structure of contact interface
Contact elastic component with plastic body
• Contact Elastic Components:
1. Provide a path for communication between components,
2. Create and maintain pressure on the contact surface of the contact shrapnel
3. Form solid contact
• Plastic Body:
The contact shrapnel is isolated from each other and can not be electrically conducting
2. Fix the contact shrapnel
3. Mechanical Protection of contact shrapnel
4. The contact shrapnel shall be shielded from the working environment
• A welded type
• B puncture
• C riveted type
Â $cents EMI: Electro Magnetic Interference we should consider “Electromagnetic” and “Interference” respectively, the phenomenon of Interference caused by the interaction of electromagnetic waves with electronic component
• other materials
• A conductive cloth
• B conductive foam
• C conductive aluminum foil tape
• D conductive copper foil tape
A conductive cloth
• conductive fabric: a conductive fabric is made from a fabric as a base material (usually polyvinyl acetate fabric) , which is pre-treated and then plated with a metal coating to give it metallic properties
• Categories: Plain and grid in appearance
A conductive cloth characteristics
• good electrical conductivity and electromagnetic wave shielding
Effect, full of flexibility, easy-to-process punching, covering and so on
Excellent bending durability
• Rich in non-flammable substances (UL94 VTM-O)
Good secondary processing, such as surface gluing and adhesion
A conductive cloth action
• Conductive cloth: provides excellent electrical conductivity and good electromagnetic shielding effect
• conductive fabrics are widely used in electrical appliances, electrical equipment and buildings
Furniture materials, etc.
B conductive foam
• Conductive foam: it is made of conductive and anti-corrosion conductive fabric lined with low-compression PU foam with good shielding effect.
B use of conductive foam
• Use of conductive foam: conductive foam is particularly suitable
Low cost in case of limited capacity and closing pressure. It is especially suitable for applications requiring high performance shielding with good fit
• Widely used in electronic chassis, chassis, indoor chassis, industrial equipment, notebook computers, mobile communications equipment, etc. .
B conductive foam structure
C, D conductive aluminum foil copper foil
• The conductive foil strip is composed of a copper strip or an aluminum strip covered with conductive adhesive on one or both sides
Conductive adhesive is a kind of pressure sensitive adhesive with uniformly distributed conductive particles.
C, D conductive aluminum foil copper foil
• Seal the joints of the EMI shielding chamber, housing and electronic equipment
• Wrap the cable to shield it
• provide a reliable ground surface
• Electrostatic discharge
• Practical multi-functional maintenance materials
• Meet MIL-T-47012
C, D conductive aluminum foil copper foil
• A acetate tape
• B nanotape
• C Teflon tape
• DKAPTON tape
A acetate tape production
• Acetate adhesive tape: the prepared acrylic acid is evenly applied to the surface of the treated acetate cloth before entering the oven to remove volatile solvents and react at a high temperature of 150 degrees, a stable polymer material with viscosity is produced
• The material is non-toxic and odorless. It is safe for human body and will not pollute the environment after use.
A acetate tape characteristics
• acetate cloth substrate has strong moisture absorption and air permeability, good resilience, easy
Easy to wash and dry, not static electricity and wool balls, at the same time anti-aging performance, up to 15 years or more, widely used in making all kinds of high-grade brands, brand fashion lining, such as fashion windbreaker, leather coat, dress, summer skirt
Winter dress, cheongsam, wedding dress, Tang suit lining, etc. .
• The adhesive tape made from the substrate of the acetate cloth has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, anti-aging, soft dressing, good shape, easy cutting, easy unwinding, acid resistance, alkali resistance and anti-mildew resistance, the insulation performance is better than the general glass fiber cloth and glass cloth, widely used in television, transformer, air conditioning, computer and other manufacturing fields.
A acetate fabric tape structure
B nanotape production
• Nano-tape: nano-tape, also known as nano-tape, is made of imported materials and advanced technology.
Â $cents material: PTFE, Chinese name: polytetrafluoroethylene
B nanotape properties
• Resistance to high (low) temperatures: in the wider temperature range of-196-260 ° C
Maintain excellent mechanical properties
• Corrosion Resistance: except for molten alkali metals, the nanotape is almost impervious to any chemical agents.
High insulation: not affected by environment and frequency, low dielectric loss, high breakdown voltage.
• Anti-aging: non-moisture, non-flammable, Oxygen, UV are extremely stable, so has excellent weather resistance
• Low coefficient of friction. Only 1/5 of polyethylene, which is an important feature of perfluorocarbon surface
• It is mainly used for insulation and conductive coating of electrical appliances, wires and the like
B nanotape structure
C Teflon tape production
• Teflon Tape: Teflon tape,
also called Teflon adhesive tape, or teflon adhesive tape, or Teflon adhesive tape. First, the use of glass fiber as a base cloth, coated with teflon emulsion after drying teflon glass fiber cloth. A high-temperature resistant adhesive made of silica viscose by second coating
Take. Arrange courseware
C Teflon tape characteristics
• Teflon tape is weather resistant between low-196 ° C and high-300 ° C,
• Good anti-adhesion: Smooth Surface, not easy to adhere to any material. Easy to clean the adhesion of its surface of a variety of oil stains, stains or other adhesion; paste, resin, paint and almost all adhesive substances can be simply removed
Â $cents resistant to chemical attack, strong acid, alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents
• Resistant and non-toxic. Resistant to almost all pharmaceutical products
• High Insulation Performance, anti-ultraviolet, anti-static
• Easy to use and long service life
Teflon adhesive tape is widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing, electrical and electronic industries. The fabric reinforced PTFE Teflon adhesive cloth has higher strength and can be used in the drum of sizing machine, thermoplastic demoulding and other industries. It can be used repeatedly and is easy to replace.
C Teflon tape structure
D Kapton tape production
Â $cents Kapton tape: Polyimide tape
Also known as Kapoton Tape
Is based on polyimide film (gold film) , coated with high-performance silicone pressure sensitive adhesive on one side, with one side fluoro-plastic molding materials composite or non-composite materials
D Kapton tape properties
• Kapton tape is scratch-free, wireless and so on. Good shearing property, easy to flush
Die-cutting processing, with excellent high temperature resistance and solvent resistance;
With high and low temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, solvent resistance, electrical insulation (Class H
) , radiation protection, etc.
Â $cents Kapton tape: for PCB Gold Finger Protection, printed circuit board gold finger, tin oven, motor, transformer, heating equipment, electrical insulation
Lithium battery, hot air tin hole processing, tin furnace in the various stages of shielding protection
Motor insulation, winding, shielding electromagnetic wave, anti-static, wire, cable, electromagnetic wire insulation.